Excel Your Career Prospects with Effective Preparation for the NSE6_WCS-6.4 Certification Exam
CertsGrade is a professional team of experts that provides you with an excellent opportunity to advance your career by significantly assisting you in becoming a Fortinet NSE 6 – Securing AWS with Fortinet Cloud Security expert. As you prepare to sit for the NSE6_WCS-6.4 certification exam, advanced knowledge assessments can help you put aside your concerns about the actual exam. Enhance your learning abilities with the incomparable NSE6 WCS 6 4 download free dumps preparatory materials from CertsGrade.
At CertsGrade, you can obtain the best possible preparatory guides; the guides’ contents are particularly focused on the NSE6_WCS-6.4 certification exam’s core content. CertsGrade provides the highest quality fortinet study guide for candidates, enabling them to achieve the credentials on their names on the first attempt. There is no substitute for our products, which include practical NSE6_WCS-6.4 certification learning.
NSE6_WCS-6.4 Certification Free 2022 Test Features
- NSE6 WCS 6 4 Download Free Dumps
- NSE6_WCS-6.4 Practice Test on Request
- Fortinet Study Guide Free Sample Download
- 24/7 Live Chat Customer Support (Technical and Sales)
Value Your Money and Time by Investing For Optimal Returns
We at CertsGrade provide you with NSE6 WCS 6 4 download free dumps preparation materials trusted by thousands of NSE6_WCS-6.4 certification candidates worldwide. Successful candidates recommend our fortinet study guide because they deliver the best value for their time and money. Our Fortinet NSE 6 – Securing AWS with Fortinet Cloud Security professionals have dedicated themselves to providing our customers with the highest possible efficiency. We offer products that guarantee 100 percent success on all of CertsGrade’s NSE6_WCS-6.4 certification exams. We never allow your investment to deteriorate, as we owe you compensation for any loss incurred as a result of your failure.
Demonstrate Your NSE6_WCS-6.4 Exam Questions for Free
Fortinet NSE 6 – Securing AWS with Fortinet Cloud Security associate is included with the featured CertsGrade’s certification exam products; candidates can evaluate the training materials, guides, and software well in advance of making an actual purchase. Additionally, a free product demo is available to help you evaluate the potential performance of our products. The fortinet study guide demo version of the NSE6_WCS-6.4 certification exam product is available to all candidates and requires only registration with the CertsGrade site to download the NSE6 WCS 6 4 download free dumps demo version.
Customer support service that is robust at CertsGrade, we believe that excellence and quality are the keys to serving our customers, which is why we always provide the best fortinet study guide and ongoing assistance. Fortinet NSE 6 – Securing AWS with Fortinet Cloud Security experts are available 24 hours a day to address any concerns you may have. Our customer support representatives are available to assist you with any NSE6_WCS-6.4 certification exam issue relating to the use of the NSE6 WCS 6 4 download free dumps.
Preview of our Well-Prepared Demo Questions for the NSE6_WCS-6.4 Exam
1) An administrator has deployed an environment in AWS and is now trying to send outbound traffic from the web servers to the internet through FortiGate. The FortiGate policies are configured to allow all outbound traffic. However, the traffic is not reaching the FortiGate internal interface. Which two statements can be the reasons for this behavior? (Choose two)
- FortiGate is not configured as a default gateway tor web servers.
- Internet Gateway (IGW) is not configured for VPC.
- AWS security groups are blocking the traffic.
- AWS source destination checks are enabled on the FortiGate internal interfaces.
Answer: 3, 4
2) You are network connectivity issues between two VMS deployed in AWS. One VM is a FortiGate located on subnet •LAN- that is part Of the VPC “Encryption”. The Other VM is a Windows server located on the subnet “servers” Which is also in the “Encryption” VPC. You are unable to ping the Windows server from FortiGate. What is the reason for this?
- You have not created a VPN to allow traffic between those subnets.
- By default. AWS does not allow ICMP traffic between subnets.
- The default AWS Network Access Control List (NACL) does not allow this traffic.
- The firewall in the Windows VM is blocking the traffic.
3) Your company deployed a FortiSandb0X for AWS. Which statement is correct about FortiSandbox for AWS?
- FortiSandbox for AWS does not need more resources because it performs only management and analysis tasks.
- The FortiSandbox manager is installed on AWS platform and analyzes the results of the sandboxing process received from on-premises Windows instances.
- FortiSandbox for AWS comes as hybrid solution. The FortiSandb0X manager is installed on-premises and analyzes the results of the sandboxing process received from AWS EC2 instances
- FortiSandbox deploys new EC2 instances with the custom Windows and Linux VMS, then it sends malware, runs it, and captures the results for analysis.
4) An organization has created a VPC and deployed a FortiGate-VM (VM04 /c4.xlarge) in AWS, FortiGateVM is initially configured with two Elastic Network Interfaces (ENIs). The primary ENI of FortiGate-VM is configured for a public subnet and the second ENI is configured for a private subnet. In order to provide internet access, they now want to add an EIP to the primary ENI of FortiGate, but the EIP assignment is failing. Which action would allow the EIP assignment to be successful?
- Shut down the FortiGate VM. If it is running, assign the EIP to the primary ENI and then power it on.
- Create and associate a public subnet with the primary ENI of FortiGate, and then assign the EIP to the primary ENI.
- Create and attach a public routing table to the public subnet, associate the public subnet with the primary ENI of FortiGate and then assign the EP to the primary ENI.
- Create and attach an Internet gateway to the VPC and then assign the EIP to the primary ENI of FortiGate.
5) HOW is traffic failover handled in a FortiGate active-active cluster deployed in AWS?
- The elastic load balancer handles traffic failover using FGCP.
- The elastic load balancer handles bi-directional traffic failover using a health probe.
- All FortiGate cluster members send health probes using a dedicated interface.
- All FortiGate cluster members use unicast FGCP