CertsGrade has independently developed all the content presented on its site and the same is pertaining to high standards.
All CertsGrade Content, Product, and Materials are not sponsored by, endorsed by, and affiliated, implied or otherwise, with any other company except those partnerships explicitly announced at www.CertsGrade.com.
- Java and all Java-based marks are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- IBM and WebSphere® are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
- Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.
- Our Materials do not contain actual questions and answers from Microsoft’s and others Certification Exams
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and all other Microsoft related trademarks/servicemarks are trademarks/servicemarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
- All Cisco and their related logos are Trademarks or Registered Trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. in the United States and certain other countries.
- Novell, CNE, and CNA are registered trademarks/servicemarks of Novell, Inc., in the United States and other countries.
- All RED HAT®, RHCE and their related logos, is a registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc.
- Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States, other countries, or both.
- All registered trademarks, logos or service-marks, mentioned within this document or CertsGrade website, product, or content are trademarks of their respective owners.
- The use of any acronym or term on or within any CertsGrade product, content, website or other documentation should not be considered as impinging on the validity, ownership, or as a challenge to any trademark, logo or service mark..
- All possible efforts have been made to acknowledge any third party trademark and servicemark with applicable CertsGrade Products, however CertsGrade, its staff, its management, nor the independent Contractor Author can attest to the accuracy of that information.