MO-300 Exam – Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
Microsoft has managed to keep an exam for every certification, this one is known as the MO-300 PowerPoint exam. The MO-300 exam helps you to verify the correct usage of the features in PowerPoint and the ability to finish tasks independently. It is important to be aware of the important topics that will be covered in the MO-300 exam which are:
Topics and Skills for MO-300 Exam:
- Management of presentations
- Management of slides
- Inserting and formatting texts, shapes, and images
- Inserting tables, charts, SmartArt, 3D models and media.
- Application of transitions and animation.
The candidate needs to know about the exam format before taking the test. Below is the exam format explained in detail to make it easier for the candidate:
- The exam duration is 90 minutes.
- The format of the exam is multiple choice and multi response questions.
- The exam type is cloud computing.
- The number of questions is 40-60 questions.
- The passing score is around 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
- The cost of this exam 100USD including the additional taxes.
MO-300 Microsoft PowerPoint Exam Certification
Once you are done with the exam, if you pass successfully, you will officially be known as Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint Associate. On the other hand, if you want to know the skills you should possess before taking the exam, that would be the ability to create, edit and alter slideshows. Moreover, you will also need to know how to create transitions and animations and also insert and format shapes.
Another noteworthy detail is that you can take the exam 5 times within a year. And afterwards in 12 months you will be eligible again for attempting the examination. The 12 months’ time period will only start after the 5th unsuccessful attempt.