DVA-C02 Practice Exam
DVA-C02 AWS Developer Associate Exam Guide
The AWS Developer Associate (AWS-CDA) exam is a certification program designed to test the skills of developers working with Amazon Web Services (AWS). This DVA-C02 exam is one of the most popular certification programs in the AWS ecosystem, and for good reason. It validates your skills in developing, deploying, and maintaining AWS-based applications.
DVA-C02 Exam Overview
The AWS-CDA exam is a multiple-choice, multiple-answer exam that consists of 65 questions. You have 130 minutes to complete the exam, which means you have about two minutes per question. The exam is available in multiple languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish (Latin America) and Simplified Chinese. The DVA-C02 exam covers a wide range of topics related to AWS development, such as AWS Core Services, AWS Security, AWS Architecture, and Deployment, etc. The questions are designed to test your knowledge and experience in developing and deploying AWS-based applications.
DVA-C02 Exam Preparation
Preparing for the AWS-CDA exam can be a daunting task, but with the right resources and strategies, you can pass the exam with flying colors. The AWS Documentation is an excellent resource for learning about AWS services and features. Take some time to read the documentation thoroughly and understand the concepts. Certsgrade offers a wide range of training courses that cover various topics related to AWS development. Take a course that is relevant to the exam topics. Certsgrade offers many practice exams available online that can help you prepare for the DVA-C02 exam. Take as many practice exams as you can to get a feel for the types of questions that you might encounter on the actual exam.
DVA-C02 AWS Developer Associate Exam Course
This course will teach you everything you need to know to pass the AWS Developer Associate exam and become an AWS-certified developer. This AWS certification is designed for developers with at least one year of experience designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based applications using AWS. This certification validates your expertise in using AWS services to develop and deploy secure, scalable, and fault-tolerant applications. To pass the DVAC02 AWS Developer Associate exam, you will need to have a good understanding of the following topics:
AWS Core Services
- Compute services, such as EC2, Lambda, and Elastic Beanstalk
- Storage services, such as S3, EBS, and Glacier
- Database services, such as RDS, DynamoDB, and Aurora
- Networking services, such as VPC, ELB, and Route 53
- Application Integration and Messaging
- Application integration services, such as SQS, SNS, and EventBridge
- Messaging services, such as Simple Queue Service (SQS) and Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Encryption services, such as Key Management Service (KMS) and CloudHSM
- Security best practices for AWS applications
Deployment and Management
- Deployment services, such as Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation, and OpsWorks
- Monitoring and logging services, such as CloudWatch and CloudTrail
- Automation and orchestration services, such as Systems Manager and Step Functions
- Serverless application architecture and design patterns
- AWS Lambda and the Serverless Application Model (SAM)
- API Gateway and other serverless services
Throughout this course, we will cover each of these topics in detail, providing you with a comprehensive understanding of AWS and its core services. We will also provide you with hands-on experience with AWS through lab exercises, demos, and quizzes to help you reinforce your knowledge and prepare you for the exam. So, get ready to become an AWS-certified developer and start your journey with us today!
Amazon Related Exams
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-001) 2018
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – AssociateAWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty (BDS-C00)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
The AWS Developer Associate exam is a challenging but rewarding certification program for developers working with AWS. By passing the exam, you will demonstrate your knowledge and experience in developing and deploying AWS-based applications. With the right preparation and strategies, you can pass the AWS-CDA exam and take your career to the next level. In conclusion, this Amazon course provides a comprehensive overview of the latest technologies and industry best practices. We hope you found it useful. Keep learning and growing!
Follow us on:
I started my preparation for the DVA-C02 exam two months before.
This was my first ever good experience. I passed the DVA-C02 exam.