CTFL_Syll2018 Practice Exam
CTFL_Syll2018 ISTQB Certified Tester Syllabus 2018 Exam Guide
The ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) is a globally recognized certification that is designed for individuals who are interested in building a career in software testing. The syllabus for this certification exam was updated in 2018 to keep pace with the changing industry trends and advancements in the field of software testing. In this article, we will take a closer look at the CTFL_Syll2018 exam and what you can expect when you sit for this certification.
Overview of CTFL_Syll2018 Exam
The CTFL_Syll2018 exam is a 60-minute, 40-question, multiple-choice exam that covers the fundamental concepts of software testing. The CTFL_Syll2018 exam is designed to evaluate your understanding of the concepts covered in the syllabus and your ability to apply them to real-world scenarios. This ISQI exam is divided into six different sections, each covering a specific area of software testing. These sections are:
- Fundamentals of Testing: This section covers the basic principles of software testing, including why testing is necessary, what testing can achieve, and the objectives of testing.
- Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle: This section covers the role of testing in different phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Static Techniques: This section covers the different static techniques used in software testing, including reviews, inspections, and walkthroughs.
- Test Design Techniques: This section covers the different test design techniques used in software testing, including black-box testing, white-box testing, and experience-based testing.
- Test Management: This section covers the different aspects of test management, including planning, monitoring, and control.
- Tools support for Testing: This section covers the different tools used in software testing, including test management tools, test design tools, and test execution tools.
Tips for Passing the CTFL_Syll2018 Exam
Here are some tips that will help you prepare for the CTFL_Syll2018 exam and increase your chances of passing it on the first attempt:
- The first step in preparing for the exam is to thoroughly understand the syllabus. Go through each section of the syllabus and make sure you have a good grasp of the concepts covered.
- Practice makes perfect. Try to get your hands on as many sample papers as possible and attempt them under exam conditions. This will help you get a feel for the type of questions that you can expect in the actual exam. You can access these practice tests at Certsgrade.com which is a valuable website for exam preparation.
- Joining a study group is an excellent way to stay motivated and get support from other individuals who are also preparing for the exam. You can share notes, ask questions, and discuss difficult concepts with your peers.
- Attending training courses can help you understand the concepts covered in the syllabus in greater detail. These courses are led by industry experts who can provide valuable insights into the latest industry trends and practices.
Course Content for ISTQB CTFL_Syll2018 Exam
The ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) Syllabus 2018 is a comprehensive certification program designed to provide learners with a thorough understanding of software testing concepts, techniques, and tools. This program covers the key concepts and principles of software testing, and it provides learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the CTFL_Syll2018 exam. The CTFL Syllabus 2018 program is divided into the following modules:
Module 1: Fundamentals of Testing
- Introduction to Testing
- Why is Testing Necessary?
- Seven Principles of Testing
- Testing throughout the Software Life Cycle
- Static Testing
- Dynamic Testing
- Black-Box and White-Box Testing
- Levels of Testing
- Types of Testing
Module 2: Testing throughout the Software Life Cycle
- Software Development Models
- Test Levels
- Test Types
- Maintenance Testing
- Static Techniques
- Review Process
- Static Analysis by Tools
- Test Design Techniques
- Identifying Test Conditions and Test Cases
- Test Coverage Criteria
- Test Execution Techniques
- Test Execution
- Defect Management
- Evaluating Exit Criteria and Reporting
Module 3: Static Techniques
- Static Techniques and the Test Process
- Review Process
- Code and Design Inspection
- Static Analysis by Tools
Module 4: Test Design Techniques
- Test Development Process
- Categories of Test Design Techniques
- Specification-Based or Black-Box Techniques
- Structure-Based or White-Box Techniques
- Experience-Based Techniques
- Choosing Test Techniques
Module 5: Test Management
- Test Organization
- Test Planning and Estimation
- Test Progress Monitoring and Control
- Configuration Management
- Risk-Based Testing
- Incident Management
- Test Completion Criteria
- Test Reporting and Metrics
Module 6: Tools support for Testing
- Types of Test Tools
- Effective Use of Tools: Potential Benefits and Risks
- Introducing a Tool into an Organization
- Tool Selection and Implementation
- Tool Metrics
ISQI Related Certification Exams
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester
- ISTQB Foundation Level – Acceptance Testing
- UXQB Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience – Foundation Level
- A4Q Certified Selenium Tester Foundation
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (Syllabus 2018 – UK and Ireland only)
The CTFL_Syll2018 program is ideal for anyone looking to enhance their skills and knowledge in software testing. It is designed for beginners, intermediate, and experienced software testers. Upon completing the program and passing the CTFL exam, learners will be able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of software testing concepts, principles, and techniques. They will also be able to apply their knowledge and skills to effectively test software applications and systems, identify and report defects, and work collaboratively with other stakeholders to ensure high-quality software delivery. In conclusion, this IT course provides a comprehensive overview of the latest technologies and industry best practices. We hope you found it useful. Keep learning and growing!
Connect with us on:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.