C_GRCAC_13 SAP Access Control 12.0 Certification Practice Exam
If you are looking for a career in SAP Access Control, then the SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Access Control 12.0 exam is a great way to showcase your skills and knowledge. The C_GRCAC_13 exam is designed to test your abilities in the field of SAP Access Control and to validate your proficiency in the use of this SAP solution. In this article, we will discuss the details of this certification exam, including its importance, objectives, and preparation tips.
C_GRCAC_13 Exam Details
The SAP Access Control 12.0 Exam is a computer-based exam that consists of 80 multiple-choice questions. The exam has a time limit of 180 minutes, and the passing score is 64%. The C GRCAC 13 exam is available in English. The cgrcac13 exam tests candidates’ knowledge and skills in implementing and configuring SAP Access Control 12.0. The exam covers the following topics:
Access Risk Analysis
- Define access risks and identify potential violations
- Perform access risk analysis
- Configure risk analysis
Emergency Access Management
- Define emergency access management
- Configure emergency access management
- Manage emergency access
- Configure access request and certification
Access Request Management
- Define access request management
- Configure access request management
- Define and configure workflows
- Manage access requests
Role Design and Maintenance
- Define role design and maintenance
- Configure role design and maintenance
- Manage roles
- Configure and manage user and role level attestation
- Define user provisioning
- Configure user provisioning
- Manage user provisioning requests
- Configure and manage user and manager self-service
Reporting and Monitoring
- Define reporting and monitoring
- Configure and run reports
- Monitor system performance and security
- Define and manage audit policies
- SAP Access Control architecture and components
- General data protection regulations
- Transport Management
Note: The above exam objectives are subject to change without prior notice as SAP keeps updating its exam syllabus according to the latest technology updates.
Preparation Tips for the SAP Access Control 12.0 Exam
- Before taking the C_GRCAC_13 certification exam, it is essential to have a solid understanding of the principles and concepts of SAP Access Control. You can start by reading the SAP Access Control documentation and attending SAP training courses.
- To excel in the C_GRCAC_13 exam, you need to have hands-on experience with the solution. You can gain practical experience by working on SAP Access Control projects or by using SAP Access Control in a sandbox environment.
- There are several study materials available for the C_GRCAC_13 SAP Access Control 12.0 exam at Certsgrade website, including SAP Access Control training courses, pdf dumps and practice exams. You can use these resources to supplement your learning and prepare for the exam.
- Taking practice exams is an excellent way to assess your readiness for the SAP certification exam. You can use practice exams to identify your strengths and weaknesses and focus your study efforts on areas where you need improvement.
SAP Related Certifications
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA
- SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP Marketing Cloud (1902) Implementation
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Transportation Management 9.5
- SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing (1809)
SAP Access Control 12.0 certification is highly valued by organizations that use SAP solutions for their business operations. This C_GRCAC_13 certification demonstrates that you have the skills and knowledge to manage access control and mitigate risks in SAP environments. By obtaining this certification, you can increase your chances of landing a job in SAP Access Control and boost your career prospects.
To succeed in the SAP Access Control 12.0 exam, you need to have a solid understanding of the principles and concepts of SAP Access Control, gain hands-on experience, and use study materials and practice exams to prepare for the certification exam. In conclusion, this IT course provides a comprehensive overview of the latest technologies and industry best practices. We hope you found it useful. Keep learning and growing!
Connect with us on: