Excel Your Career Prospects with Effective Preparation for the CCM-101 Certification Exam
CertsGrade is a professional team of experts that provides you with an excellent opportunity to advance your career by significantly assisting you in becoming a Manage and Merchandise a B2C Commerce Cloud Storefront ccm 101 expert.
As you prepare to sit for the Manage and Merchandise a B2C Commerce Cloud Storefront ccm-101 exam, advanced knowledge assessments can help you put aside your concerns about the actual exam. Enhance your learning abilities with the incomparable ccm 101 pdf dumps preparatory materials from CertsGrade. At CertsGrade, you can obtain the best possible preparatory guides; the guides’ contents are particularly focused on the Manage and Merchandise a B2C Commerce Cloud Storefront ccm 101 exam’s core content.
CertsGrade provides the highest quality ccm 101 study guide for candidates, enabling them to achieve the credentials on their names on the first attempt. There is no substitute for our products, which include practical Manage and Merchandise a B2C Commerce Cloud Storefront ccm-101 learning.
CCM-101 Certification Free 2022 Test Features
- CCM-101 Pdf Dumps Free Demo
- Manage and Merchandise a B2C Commerce Cloud Storefront CCM-101 Practice Test on Request
- CCM 101 Study Guide Free Sample Download
- 24/7 Live Chat Customer Support (Technical and Sales)
Value Your Money and Time by Investing For Optimal Returns
We at CertsGrade provide you with ccm 101 pdf dumps preparation materials trusted by thousands of candidates worldwide. Successful candidates recommend our ccm 101 study guide because they deliver the best value for their time and money. Our Manage and Merchandise a B2C Commerce Cloud Storefront ccm 101 professionals have dedicated themselves to providing our customers with the highest possible efficiency.
We offer products that guarantee 100 percent success on all of CertsGrade’s Manage and Merchandise a B2C Commerce Cloud Storefront ccm-101 exams. We never allow your investment to deteriorate, as we owe you compensation for any loss incurred as a result of your failure.
Demonstrate Your CCM-101 Exam Questions for Free
Manage and Merchandise a B2C Commerce Cloud Storefront ccm 101 associate is included with the featured CertsGrade’s certification exam products; candidates can evaluate the training materials, guides, and software well in advance of making an actual purchase. Additionally, a free product demo is available to help you evaluate the potential performance of our products.
The ccm 101 pdf dumps demo version of the Manage and Merchandise a B2C Commerce Cloud Storefront ccm-101 exam product is available to all candidates and requires only registration with the CertsGrade site to download the ccm-101 pdf dumps demo version. Customer support service that is robust at CertsGrade, we believe that excellence and quality are the keys to serving our customers, which is why we always provide the best ccm 101 study guide and ongoing assistance.
Manage and Merchandise a B2C Commerce Cloud Storefront ccm 101 experts are available 24 hours a day to address any concerns you may have. Our customer support representatives are available to assist you with any Manage and Merchandise a B2C Commerce Cloud Storefront ccm-101 exam issue relating to the use of the ccm 101 pdf dumps or even the ccm 101 study guide.
Preview of our Well-Prepared Demo Questions for the CCM-101 Exam
1) A client has just pushed a new site live to Production. However during smoke testing. It’s found that some customers are not seeing the correct pricing on the Product Detail Page. What three places would the Architect begin to look for the cause of this Issue?
- Check Log Center
- Check the Quota Status page.
- Check the Global Preferences to be sure the settings are correct.
- Check that there was not an error during replication.
- Check that the cache is set correctly
Answer: B, D, E
2) An Architect has been asked by the Business to integrate a new payment LINK cartridge. As part of the integration, the Architect has created four new services to access various endpoints in the integration. How can the Architect move the new services to Production when the integration is ready for launch?
- The new services will be moved to Production with a Data Replication.
- The new services will be moved to production with a Site Import.
- The new services must be manually exported from staging and Imported into Production.
- The new services will be moved to Production with a Code Replication.
3) Noting these historical metrics and the forecasted growth of 300%, which load test targets meet best practices for testing the new B2C Commerce site?
- 15000 visits per hour, 300000 page views per hour, and 3750 orders per hour
- 150000 visits per hour, 3000000 page views per hour, and 37500 orders per hour
- 1500 visits per hour, 30000 page views per hour, and 375 orders per hour
- 3000 visits per hour, 60000 page views per hour, and 750 orders per hour
4) The development team is building a complex LINK cartridge for a hosted checkout solution. The providers database is used as a single source of truth, but the information in the Basket on B2C Commerce side needs to be synchronized. This is implemented asynchronously the back end when the customers interact will the hosted checkout page and change their shipping/biding details. As an Architect you have to advise the development team with how to implement the logging to ensure that there will be a mechanism available to allow troubleshooting in the case something goes wrong on production. Which solution should the Architect suggest?
- Report info level message for the back-end asynchronous communication between both systems Report all errors at error level message.
- Report debug level message for the back-end asynchronous communication between both systems. Report al errors at error-level message.
- Get logger for cartridge specific category. Report debug level message for the back end asynchronous communication between both systems. Report all errors at error level message.
- Get logger for cartridge-specific category. Report Info level message for the back-end asynchronous communication between both systems. Report all errors at error level message.
5) During code review, the Architect found that there is a service call on every visit of the product detail woe (PDP). What best practices should the Architect ensure are followed for the service configuration?
- Circuit breaker is enabled.
- Service timeout is set.
- Service mock up call is configured.
- Service logging is disabled.
Answer: A, B